Sunday 29 September 2013

Beauty from within.

I cannot believe that yet another week has passed. It’s been a busy but blessed week and I’m grateful for each day full of God’s abundant love.  I took advantage of the lovely summer day to do a family shoot this week with a beautiful and loving family and cannot wait to share the moments with you.  I will post the photos during the week.

Sunday I spent time with my family who came over for lunch and a visit and I’m ready to face whatever the new week brings.  I have also realized that when we grow old with grace we can enrich our grand children's lives in so many ways.  That is why my own mother means the world to me.  Her beauty does not only lie on the outside, it blossoms from inside out and at seventy seven years of age she is a true treasure to us all and especially to our children.

They say beauty lies in the eye of the beholder; I say it lies in God’s wisdom and in His creation.

I will see you on the other side

Have a blessed week.


“There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents,
the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love.
When you learn to tap this source, you will truly have defeated age.”
 Sophia Loren


Makeup and Fashion Styling: VikkiToria
Photos: Linda Rostoll

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.